“Everything worked like clockwork.”
Mr and Mrs Morgan have lived in their home for 26 years and still had the original bathroom suite that was installed at the time of the build. They decided they wanted to transform their bathroom with a new modern feel.
Having used Spinks Interiors a few years ago for their Ensuite upgrade they knew they wanted to use Spinks again on this project – they knew the quality of products and service they would receive.
The couple visited the Doncaster showroom and knew they had made the correct decision instantly.
Polly Morgan knew what she wanted in her new family bathroom – white sanitaryware with a white marble effect tiles, stunning lighting and no clutter so storage was a must.
Marie, the Spinks Showroom Manager was assigned the project and created a selection of stunning CAD drawings for Mr and Mrs Morgan to look over. They loved them and then the work started!
The final bathroom design is truly beautiful, elegant and timeless. The white sanitaryware has been coupled with LED strip lights to add an extra modern twist alongside furniture and storage solutions to ensure everything can be stored away as requested. The shower was also transformed. The room now feels bigger due to the prefect positioning of all featured items.
Bathroom features include:
- A beautiful timber washstand in a bespoke painted finish from The Bathroom Furniture Company.
- The washstand top and window cill were created from a marble effect solid surface top.
- Puracast Double ended bath for added luxury.
- Minimal Framed shower enclosure from Merlyn
- Shower valve and fittings from Vado
- Basin & Bath taps from Crosswater
- The elegant polished stainless-steel towel warmer is from the Sussex range.
- Large 75cm2 marble effect tiles in a contemporary matt finish.
- Ambient LED lighting positioned under the washstand and bath surround, activated by motion sensor
- The scheme is complimented perfectly with the paint colour we suggested, Farrow & Ball Pavilion Grey
Polly Morgan said…
“We love our new bathroom, everyone that has visited has also been very impressed – so much so they will be contacting Spinks when they decide to upgrade their bathroom next!
The whole process was like clockwork, when Marie and the fitting manager Kevin said things were going to happen – they did.
We knew the level of service we would get from Spinks would be the best, the entire project was communicated with us, all the fitters were courteous, respectful of our home and were excellent at their individual roles in the project.
We would happily recommend Spinks Interiors to anyone looking for home improvements, the service, knowledge and skill set the team brings is second to none. Thank you.”