We, like the rest of the UK, are incredibly grateful to those NHS key workers who have been putting their lives on the line to help keep us safe and healthy during the current pandemic.
To acknowledge the bravery shown by the NHS staff, Spinks Interiors have teamed up with one of the UK’s leading independent supplier of bathroom furniture and bathroom products Roper Rhodes, and number one shower brand, Meryln to put together this an amazing competition that will see one of the nations NHS heroes win a dream bathroom worth up to £10,000.
How to enter
If you are an NHS worker or want to nominate an NHS worker, you simply need use the form below to send us a couple of photos of your current bathroom (from various angles), and tell us what you have been doing during the pandemic to help, alongside a reason as to why you would love the bathroom makeover. A winner will be picked on April 30th 2021.
Terms & Conditions – NHS Hero Competition. Win a bathroom up to the value of £10,000
By entering this prize draw, you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
- The draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of AE Spink Ltd and their families.
- Entrants must live within a 15mile radius of a Spinks Interiors Branch (S81 7AE, LS7 2RE, DN1 3RA, ).
- To qualify for this competition prize, the entrant must be an NHS worker. Proof will be required to validate the entry.
- Entry is restricted for use in the private home and must be provided for private installation in the winner’s home. Cannot use the prize in a business or for re-sell.
- One winner will receive a new bathroom and installation package worth up to a value of £10,000.000 at full catalogue price. No other discounts or promotions can be applied.
- The prize include: Tiles & Ancillaries, Bath/Shower or both depending on what fits the space, Basin/Vanity Unit, WC, Taps & Wastes, Lighting & Ventilation, Installation.
- Listed are only included, to a maximum of value of the prize £10,000
- The listed products can be selected from a limited range, supplied by our supporting partners.
- Any products that exceed the £10,000 limit, or if the winner chooses to upgrade any of the products, the winner will need to pay any additional costs.
- The Prize must be claimed and delivered within 6 months of the competition winner being chosen.
- The prize winner will be selected from a panel at Spinks Interiors. They will take into consideration the following criteria. Geographical requirements. Proof of NHS employment (i.e Blue Light Card). Assess the merit of each entry from the information provided on the submission form (i.e descriptions and photos)
- The winner will be chosen by on or around the 30th April 2021
- Entries must be submitted during the following entry period: From Monday 1st March 2021 (the “Start Time”) to Thursday 29th April 2021 (“End Time”). Entries received before the Start Time or after the End Time will be invalid.
- If the winner cannot be contacted within 7 days from the date of the initial attempt to contact them then we will re-draw until we draw a winner that we are satisfied (in our sole discretion) fulfils all of the eligibility criteria and is in compliance with these Terms.
- Entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- All entries made within the promotional period will be subject to a verification process, and Spinks reserves the right to refuse any customer/entrant if they are aware or has reasonable grounds to believe that an entrant has not adhered to the Competition Terms.
- Names, email addresses, and /or telephone numbers will be collected and used to process entries. If you have opted in to receive marketing communications, then your details will be used in accordance with the information given when you ticked the opt-in box and gave your consent. By entering you agree that we may use all names, images, descriptions, photographs, which you have submitted on the entry without paying you any remuneration therefore and without time restriction. You also agree that we may film, record or photograph you and the bathroom being installed before, during and after installation in connection with the competition and /or the Prize if applicable. We will own these films, recordings or photographs and we may use them publicly, including on the internet and/or for any promotional purposes.
- We may cancel, end or suspend the Competition where we are required to do so in circumstances outside our control. We reserve the right to amend these Terms at any stage during the Competition if such amendment is necessary to facilitate the administration of the Competition.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for difficulties experienced in participating in this promotion. The Promoter: Spinks Interiors, Kelham Street, Doncaster DN1 3RA